- ΠΑΙΔΑΓΩΓΩΝ (ΤΥΠΙΚΗΣ / ΕΙΔΙΚΗΣ ΑΓΩΓΗΣ)
- Ηλ. Μηχανικών / Μηχανικών Πληροφορικής
Our team is growing!
We are a specialized center for Academic and Occupational English interested in hiring talented, self-motivated, devoted, enthusiastic professionals with love for humans and an ability to lead teams, in the fields of:
- English Language Teaching / linguistics
- Education (including Special Education)
- Speech / Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Computer Science / IT
- a university degree in the field for which you are applying
- a Master’s in related fields
- post-graduate certificate/diploma / professional training
- interest in investing in further education and lifelong learning
You will need to have graduated from and/or worked in an English-speaking environment and have the right to work in Greece.
Please, understand that applications for teaching positions by native-speakers with a work permit («άδεια διδασκαλίας») ONLY, are NOT accepted, unless applicants hold higher education credentials.
IcEE is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and strongly encourages applications from unrepresented groups or minorities.
Postgraduate/Graduate and PhD applicants will be given priority. Our Center is interested in highly qualified applicants and offers competitive hourly rates and excellent working conditions for in-house services at our premises in Ioannina and for our international – online initiatives.
Please, send your resume and cover letter (indicating the position for which you are applying) to: