Position PDN-23: Accounting Manager
PD Neurotechnology Ltd (www.pdneurotechnology.com) is a high-tech medical device company, founded in London, UK in 2015, by a team of experts in patient monitoring systems for movement disorders. Sales and marketing are based in Athens, Greece, and R&D, production, clinical trials, distribution and customer support in Ioannina, Greece.
The company focuses its activities on the research, development, production, distribution, sales and marketing of systems and services, which include but are not limited to medical devices, sensors and software for the monitoring, diagnosis and treatment of patients suffering from Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders.
- Managing the accounting processes.
- Managing the credit control processes.
- Supporting the cost controlling and supply chain tasks.
- Reporting to the authorities and Investors – Governance (headquarters and branches).
- Supporting the financial controlling, budgeting and reporting tasks.
- Managing Special projects. (ERP, myData, etc)
- Managing the compensation and benefits processes.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting or related field.
- Related Postgraduate degree will be appreciated.
- At least 7 years of experience in financial department or related department.
- Both Services and plant-based experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office and ERP.
- Class A professional ID.
- Accuracy and emphasis on detail.
- Organizational skills, consistency in meeting deadlines, responsibility and team spirit.
- Professional knowledge of English language.
- Fulfilled military obligations.
Please send your CV at [email protected]
The Controller of the processing of your data is PD Neurotechnology Ltd. The Controller’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted at dpo[at]pdneurotechnology[dot]com.
To be considered for this position and complete the recruitment process, a retention period of one (1) year for your CV and personal data provided is required.
You have the right to request from the Controller access to your personal data, to request correction or erasure of inaccurate personal data, to request a limitation of the processing of your personal data and to object to the processing.