PD Neurotechnology Ltd (www.pdneurotechnology.com) is a high-tech medical device company, founded in London, UK in 2015, by a team of experts in patient monitoring systems for movement disorders. Sales and marketing are based in Athens, Greece, and R&D, production, clinical trials, distribution and customer support in Ioannina, Greece.
The company focuses its activities on the research, development, production, distribution, sales and marketing of systems and services, which include but are not limited to medical devices, sensors and software for the monitoring, diagnosis and treatment of patients suffering from Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders.
- Support Supplier management tasks, such as:
- Supplier’s balance and reconciliation
- Buying contracts terms and conditions up keeping
- Accounts payable and bookkeeping
- Payments and cash register
- Contracts local and international
- Support Reporting to the authorities and Investors – Governance (headquarters and branches) tasks, such as:
- Tax disclosures
- Social disclosures
- VAT disclosures
- Mydata migration
- Auditors’ reports
- Bank reports
- Support the financial controlling, budgeting and reporting tasks, such as:
- Management accounting
- Financial accounting
- Reporting to investors
- Business plan update
- Costing and business cases
- European and local grants financial management
- Support the smooth execution of:
- Special projects
- Degree in Finance or Accounting or related field.
- Related Postgraduate degree will be appreciated.
- At least 2 years of experience in financial department or related department.
- Knowledge of MS Office and ERP.
- Accuracy and emphasis on detail.
- Organizational skills, consistency in meeting deadlines, responsibility and team spirit.
- Professional knowledge of English language.
- Fulfilled military obligations.
Please send your CV at email@example.com
The Controller of the processing of your data is PD Neurotechnology Ltd. The Controller’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted at dpo[at]pdneurotechnology[dot]com.
To be considered for this position and complete the recruitment process, a retention period of one (1) year for your CV and personal data provided is required.
You have the right to request from the Controller access to your personal data, to request correction or erasure of inaccurate personal data, to request a limitation of the processing of your personal data and to object to the processing.